Alstead Consulting Limited (ACL), which owns iofilm (the Site), collects information about users for three main reasons:
1. To improve the user experience.
2. To provide personalised services for users.
3. To gather general demographic information in an anonymous, aggregate way for developing our business.
Spam Prevention service
Other information ACL collects
1. You need a valid email address to register for an account on the Site. ACL may also ask for information about yourself such as the city or country you live in. Where ACL collects registration information about an individual, it will never reveal that individual's personal identity or personal details (like your email address) to any third party, without that user's permission.
3. We may also collect personal information from you through your use of enquiry and feedback forms and when you email us your details.
How do we use the information collected?
We make statistical analyses about how the Site is used, and general user behaviour on the Site to improve the user experience. We may disclose this general statistical information to third parties, such as advertisers, in an aggregate, anonymous form only. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your explicit permission to do so.
We reserve the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to properly run ACL's site and to protect both ourselves and ACL's users.
Please note that ACL is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of sites that the Site links to.